Full-time or part-time job
- You have completed training as a health and nursing care worker (m/f/d) with specialisation in children's nursing care
- You are committed, you enjoy working in a team
- You know how to set priorities in your daily work, even in stressful situations, and you share our demand for the highest quality of nursing care.
- You enjoy working with children
- You have a good knowledge of German (any other foreign language is welcome)
- Willingness for further training
- As a DGKP (m/f/d), you will care for our patients, taking into account the specific features of the profession.
- You feel responsible for your patients and enjoy working with your colleagues in an interdisciplinary team to provide the best possible care for patients
- As a contact person for patients and their relatives, you demonstrate empathy on a daily basis
- Blood sampling and sample management for the laboratory
- Supporting the medical team during examinations and treatments (e.g. vaccinations and taking blood samples from children)
- In addition, you will participate in quality assurance measures
- Dynamic and team-oriented company
- Interesting varied activities with personal responsibility
- Best infrastructure
- Further education and training opportunities
- Employment with 14 monthly salaries
Appropriate remuneration for this position of € 40,000 gross per annum on a full-time basis. Depending on experience and qualifications, there is a willingness to overpay.
If you are interested in this exciting task, please send your comprehensive application documents with a photo to immediately firstname.lastname@example.org with password "DGKP m/f/d".